The mic of this Gaming Headset is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch. After connecting the Nintendo Switch, you can hear the sound clearly, but you cannot use the microphone.
PS4 Gaming Headset Headphones with Microphone
Mac,OC,Smart Phone,Computer,Laptop,iPads,3.5mm Stereo
Sound Wired Headset
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
Cable Length: Approx. 2.1mÂ±0.15
Approx. Weight: 350g
Microphone sensitivity: -42dB +/- 3dB
Headset Interface: 3.5mm + USB (USB for LED light)
1* Gaming Headset
1* 3.5mm Splitter Cable
1* Operating Instruction
1. New with a 3.5mm interface controller can be
matched with this headset with 3.5mm plug.
2. The Old Version of without a 3.5mm interface
controller need an extra Adapter (Not Included) to match with this headset.
1. Y Splitter Adapter(Included) Audio Cable is needed when using
the headset on computer.
2. Make sure that both Headset Microphone and Computer
Microphone are turned on.
3. Double-click the Speaker icon which is in your computer
taskbar to enter the Control Panel for setting the Voice.
1. Find the PS4 setting icon, choose "Devices"--"Audio Devices"
2. "Output Device": choose "Headset Connected to Controller"
3. "Output to Headphones": choose "All Audio"
4. Microphone Level: 80%(attention: for this option on some devices, we suggest setting on 80%)
Not suit for Xbox 360 and PS3.
This gaming headset is not usb-headset, the USB interface is only
used for power supply to LED light.