Camping Shower Solar Heating Bag 20L Outstanding Camping Shower Solar Heating Bag 20L Outstanding $13 Camping Shower Solar Shower 20L Shower Bag Solar Heating Camping Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Camping Hiking $13 Camping Shower Solar Shower 20L Shower Bag Solar Heating Camping Sports Outdoors Outdoor Recreation Camping Hiking Solar,Heating,failsticker.com,Solar,Bag,$13,Camping,Shower,Camping,Shower,Shower,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Camping Hiking,20L,/cacochymy363121.html Solar,Heating,failsticker.com,Solar,Bag,$13,Camping,Shower,Camping,Shower,Shower,Sports Outdoors , Outdoor Recreation , Camping Hiking,20L,/cacochymy363121.html
1. Wash the bath bag with a spoon of hot soda water before first use.
2. Fill with water and look at the sun in the face so that the sun can shine fully.
3. It can be heated for about 3 hours. The temperature can be set in approx. 3 hours at approx. Increase 30 degrees and the valve can be opened when in use.
Advanced shower head: ON/OFF switch amp; amp; switchable from LOW to HIGH water flow lightweight amp; amp; foldable, easy to carry amp; bearing.
Temperature display: the temperature bar on the back allows you to read the water temperature and keep yourself up to date.
Mesh Storage Basket: The front mesh pocket has two pockets that can be used for washing and carrying items.
Capacity: 5 gallons / 20 litres
Size: approximately 18.5x19.7 inches.
Weight: approximately 0.97 pounds.
Colour: army green one set.
1 x 5 gallons (20L) shower bag.
1 x hanging strap.
1 x plastic tube.
1 x shower head.
1. Do not exceed 50 degrees when hot water is needed.
2. Please try the water temperature before use. If it is too hot, add some cold water.
3. Friendly PVC material, do not touch sharp objects to avoid scratching the bag. The water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees as this would affect the life of the bath bag.
4. It is not recommended to use this camp shower bag to refill drinking water.